Wednesday 9 February 2011

"You're special, you've been chosen for Virgin Media's TiVo."

"You're special, you've been chosen for Virgin Media's TiVo."

"Damn it! It was just a dream!"

Going on hunger strike until the nice people from Virgin deliver your TiVo isn't a good idea


"YES!!! I'm one of the chosen 1,000 lucky winners of the TiVo Lottery! Its great, I can record loads of HD and everything!"

"Its time, for another TiVo Lottery."

Yes, love - you have been chosen...for TiVo.

Virgin take office security for TiVo apps development VERY seriously!

Rumours of Organic Technology being used within Virgin Media's TiVo box are completely untrue.




Rumours of Scarlett Johansson coming around to install your TiVo are also untrue


"Sir, shooting me won't increase your chances of winning our latest TiVo lottery, I only work here at Virgin Media Customer Services. In the meantime, can I interest you in Sky Sports HD on top of your XL package?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I WASN'T CHOSEN!?!? I FILLED IN THE REGISTRATION FORM FOR TIVO MONTHS AGO!! I WANT MY WISHLISTS AND I WANT THEM NOW!"

Rogue Virgin Media staff decide to ignore their NDAs and make a run for it to tell customers about TiVo

No comments:

My Blog List