|Their numbers are growing|
Today's results reveal that Virgin have quadrupled their TiVo stronghold in the last 3 months, with 222,000 TV customers now in possession of the box as of yesterday (probably helped by a TV advertising campaign, the reduced activation fee and the retirement of V+ HD). According to Pocket-Lint, that works out to 1 TiVo install per minute.
The presentation also reveals some feedback from customers:
- 80% say TiVo gives more freedom
- 50% watching more catch-up
- Content discovery through search / browse
- 50% watching more good quality TV
- 75% no longer worry about disk space